Organic fertilizer pan granulator is the most important machine in the organic fertilizer making line


Organic fertilizer pan granulator is the most important machine in the organic fertilizer making line.pan granulator is widely used for producing the medium-low concentration of organic fertilizers .and rotary drum granulator is used for compound fertilizer,The rate of being ball is high,the granule is full,the operation and maintenance are convenient.So it‘s better to choice this machine to produce organic/inorganic compound fertilizer or single-quality fertilizers.High capacity organic fertilizer granulation machine pan granulator is molding machinery that can make material into specific shapes. The angle of this series of granulating disc adopts arc structure, which makes the interest rate reach more than 93%. The bottom of the granulating disc is strengthened by multiple radiation steel.Thus makes it strong and durable.

Structure of Pan Granulator
1.Frame part
Since the drive part and rotating part of the whole body all are supported by the frame, the frame part is constructed with strong and quality channel steel, which has achieved the purpose of this fertilizer machine manufacturer.
2.Regulating part
The most important part of the disc granulator is Pelletizing Disc, the entire focus of which is on installation and regulating part. Therefore, our factory weld the components of the fertilizer manufacturing machine together with the use of excellent carbon steel plate and channel steel.

3.Transmission part
It is a very essential part of the whole granulator. The motor and reducer installed on the adjustable bracket, are all quality-inspection-free products with ISO Quality System Certification. Motor drives pulleys, reducer and pinion. Pinion drives main drive gear to getting the pelletizing disc to work. Besides, the pinion and main gear adopt high frequency quenching, prolong their service life twice longer than before. Entire granulation plate is fixed on the adjustable bracket, stigma coupling part with taper coordinated structure, more reasonable.
4.Automatic cleaning section
The automatic materials-cleaning part is installed above the granulation disc. There is cleaning board on it, which is more convenient to remove materials sticking to the bottom. All those reasonable design greatly improve the life of the disc granulator, saving labor at the same time.

1 comment:

  1. I'M NOW FULFILL FINANCIALLY BECAUSE OF THE LOAN I GOT FROM LFDS .I would like to bring this to the notice of the public about how i came in contact with LFDS after i lost my job and being denied loan by my bank and other financial institution due to my credit score. I could not pay my children's fees. I was behind on bills, about to be thrown out of the house due to my inability to pay my rent, It was during this period my kids were taken from me by foster care. Then i set out to seek for funds online where i lost $3,670 that i borrowed from friends which i was rip off by two online loan companies. Until i read about:Le_Meridian Funding Service  (lfdsloans@outlook.com / lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com) somewhere on the internet, Still wasn't convince because of what i have been through until a relative of mine who is a clergy also told me about the ongoing loan scheme of LFDS at a very low interest rate of 1.9%% and lovely repayment terms without penalty for default of payment. I have no choice than to also contact them which i did through text +1-989-394-3740 and Mr Benjamin responded back to me That day was the I'M best and greatest day of my life which can never be forgotten when i receive a credit alert of $400,000.00 Usd loan amount i applied for. I utilized the loan effectively to pay up my debts and to start up a business and today i and my kids are so happy and fulfill. You can as well contact them through email: (lfdsloans@outlook.com / lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com)  WhatsApptext  helpline: +1-989-394-3740 Why am i doing this? I am doing this to save as many that are in need of a loan not to be victim of scams on the internet. Thanks and God bless you all, I'm Oleksander Artem from Horizon Park BC , Ukrain.

    ReplyDelete